Raymond M. Rizzi, D.P.M. Foot and Ankle Surgery – Lower Extremity
Orthopedic Surgery – Feet, Ankle, Lower Extremity
MEDICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Medical School: California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Kaiser Foundation Hospital – Clackamas
- Residency: Kaiser Foundation Portland, Oregon
- Residency: Holladay Park
- Visiting Scholar: Oregon Health Science University
- Visiting Scholar: Harborview Hospital- Seattle, Washington
- Visiting Scholar: University of Washington
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Certified Foot Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery Certified in Reconstruction Rearfoot and Ankle
- Top Doctor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Kansas City
- Monday 9am – 3:30 pm – Wornall
- Tuesday Morning – Lee’s Summit Clinic
- Thursday Morning – Lee’s Summit Clinic
- Thursday Afternoon – Centerpoint office
- Friday Morning – Wornall
INSURANCE & REFERRALS
Most Insurance accepted. Please call to inquire.
Patients should be referred by their primary care physician.
Those seen in the emergency room and referred to Orthopedics should bring their x-ray films to their appointment.
Additional Training: Podiatry under the leadership of Sigvard T. Hansen, M.D.; Ilizarov Training, Kurgan, Russia: External Fixation, Beaver Creek, Colorado & Verona, Italy